I’ve stated publicly that this blog would never revert to posting memes… I figure memes are best used by people who don’t have something else to write about… I always have something to write about, despite the fact that I’m posting less frequently than I used to. Of course, as the saying goes, “the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.” Well, the saying is actually adapted from a line in “To a Mouse,” by Robert Burns that goes, “The best laid schemes o’ mice an’ men / Gang aft a-gley.” Of course, Burns was a Scott and no even Scotts can understand each other so they changed the last part into English. I digress.
Limey and Pea did it, I played along, and now I have to do what I have promised I wouldn’t. Without further delay, a meme in 8 parts. If you comment on this post, I will answer the following about each person:
1. I’ll respond with a random thought I have about you.
2. I’ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I’ll pick a flavor of Jell-O to wrestle with you in (or if you’re a male, tell you which supermodel I’d send to wrestle you in a vat of chocolate pudding).
4. I’ll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so we think).
5. I’ll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what intoxicant you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something that I’ve always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.