100 Things You Should Know About Me…
100. English is my second language.
99. My favorite actor is Bruce Willis.
98. I started this site out of boredom.
97. According to the Weschler IQ scale, my IQ is 126.
96. I spent time in a Mexican prison. Seriously.
95. I wanted to be a lawyer when I was younger.
94. My favorite color is blue.
93. In highschool I blew up the central fountain with two M-80s, a bottle of amonia, mothballs, wax paper and a led pipe.
92. I am a professional writer. Don’t try this at home.
91. I’m preferred by 4 out of 5 dentists that chew gum.
90. I’m currently writing a novel, a screenplay, and a list of all the different types of lint I have found in my belly button.
89. Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band of all-time.
88. I believe organized religion is the most dangerous thing on Earth.
87. I believe violent criminals should be executed immediately after being convicted.
86. My mother went to work one morning when I was thirteen and never came home.
85. My father’s opinion is one of two that matters to me.
84. Mine is the only other one.
83. I am doing exactly what I thought I’d be doing when I was ten.
82. I don’t like to drive.
81. Consequently, I don’t own a car.
80. Regret is the worse feeling in the world.
79. I had a Rottweiler named Stoneyhill Briar Ben Cobalt Blue. He died in 2002 of complications from a Lyme Disease Vaccination.
78. The happiest I have ever been professionally was May of 2001.
77. I got more hits from a post showing a topless girl (2008) than from a post revealing insider secrets of the dotbombing of shockwave.com
76. I don’t feel pain the way most people do.
75. I’ve been in the desert on a horse with no name.
74. I’ve been surfing since I was 9.
73. I wrote my first short story when I was in fourth grade.
72. My English teacher in high school thought I was a terrible writer.
71. My writing teacher in college thought I should learn to draw.
70. My high school English teacher is now a manager at a kinkos in Irvine.
69. My college writing instructor is now a high school driver’s ed teacher.
68. Coincidence? I think not.
67. I read as many books as I can get my hands on.
65. I have four completed screenplays gathering dust on my computer.
64. I am afraid of clowns.
63. I love halloween.
62. If I could pick anywhere in the world to live, I’d pick Maui. Which is fortunate since I moved here in June of 2004.
61. I can dance if I want to (did it professionally in college… wink wink).
60. I am as afraid of loving someone almost as much as I am of not being loved.
59. My girlfriend makes me a better person.
58. I wouldn’t do anything differently if I had it all to do over again.
57. I leave people broken & empty. It is one of the things I do best.
56. I refuse to be nice for the sake of being nice.
55. I don’t like losing, but when I do, I deal with it well.
54. I have few good friends, but the one’s who I do have are fantastic.
53. Most times, I’d rather be alone.
52. I’ve eaten at least one of just about everything that grows, crawls, flies, runs or swims.
51. I believe in God, but think human beings are undeserving of his grace.
50. I believe in myself.
49. I’ve run a marathon.
48. I had a 36″ vertical leap at one time.
47. I’m rarely ever wrong and it infuriates most people.
46. My favorite drink is a Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred.
45. My favorite author is Charles Buchowski.
44. I am unlike anyone you have ever met in your life.
43. I never hesitate to tell people what I’m thinking as I’m thinking it.
42. I’m honest to a fault.
41. I learned to snowboard in about 2 hours.
40. I’ve beaten another human being unconscious.
39. I am incredibly sarcastic.
38. I am emotionally numb.
37. I’d rather be reading right now.
35. I’ve never stolen anything.
34. I haven’t spoken to my mother in almost 19 years.
33. I have never cheated on a significant other.
32. I have three working computers in my apartment.
31. No two people who know me would describe me the same.
30. If I wasn’t a writer, I’d be a gourmet chef.
29. My favorite food is linguine & clams.
28. I like taking pictures.
27. Reading Stephen King is my guilty pleasure.
26. I want to die in a hail of gunfire.
25. I hate being confined in a car for prolonged periods.
24. I see dead people.
23. I have more female friends than male friends.
22. I disliked my brothers immensely when I was younger.
21. My favorite quote is: “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than it is to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.”
20. I was once addicted to bad relationships.
19. I am self-conscious about my toes.
18. The summer of my 15th year I went fishing every day.
17. I have zero tolerance for morons.
16. I have a tendency to forget the number 16 in lists. Thanks meimur.
15. I can be incredibly cruel to those of lower intellect.
14. If mind games were an olympic event, I could win a gold medal.
13. I believe all stereotypes are accurate (how do you think they become stereotypes?)
12. My favorite number is 13.
11. I have a tattoo of Quetzocoatl, the Aztec sun god, around my right bicep.
10. A steel ring pierces my left nipple.
09. I believe you are never given more than you can handle.
08. I own almost every Bruce Willis movie ever released.
07. Jennifer Aniston pushed me in Park City, Utah once.
06. I’m not a fan of cosmetic surgery or vanity in general.
05. I don’t like feeling manipulated.
04. I personally know a playboy playmate.
03. I am addicted to blogs.
02. This post has been edited from a previous version hosted on my old blog.
01. I don’t like people as a general rule.